Cat Lounge Rules
All My Kitty Cafe rules are meant to allow everyone – cats and humans alike – to have a great time. Please note, we reserve the right to ask guests to leave if they do not follow the rules or are disruptive.
- The Cat Lounge allows a total of 10 visitors at one time.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- Eating is allowed while you are seated in the main kitty lounge. Please do not feed the cats or allow them to eat your food. No food or drinks inside of the smaller rooms; leave it on the small table in the entrance of each room.
- No picking up cats; some may not like being picked up and prefer to play or may come to sit beside you.
- Watch the doors; when entering or exiting the small rooms or the kitty lounge, one door must be closed at all times, to ensure the kitties stay inside. Latch the screen door carefully, please let the staff know asap if there are any escape artists.
General cat etiquette:
- Be gentle with cats. Please don’t chase cats. If they walk away, they are done being petted.
- Cats get scared easily! Please no running, jumping, throwing toys or yelling.
- Cats sleep a lot. Please don’t wake the cats as they need their catnaps.
- Do not touch the cat food or water. Paws only!
- Take lots of pictures! But please no flash!
- Children 12 years old and under, must be accompanied by an adult at all times. As the adult, you are also responsible for the actions of a child in your care. Please read and follow the signs on the smaller room doors.
A full refund will be issued for cancellations within 24 hours of your booked time. For cancellations outside of 24 hours, funds will be donated to the kitties at MKC.
All cats and kittens at MKC are from Purrfect Companions of Norfolk cat rescue and adoptions. MKC is their temporary home and they are here to find furrever homes. If you are interested in adopting, please review the PCON adoption process here https://mykittycafe.com/puurfect-companions/ If you are not sure of the kitty you are interested in (some kitties do look alike!) ask staff to use the microchip scanner to be certain.