Who is at MKC
Prior to coming to MKC, PCON cats are:
- spayed or neutered,
- have been microchipped and treated for flea prevention and deworming.
- have been tested for FIV and tested NEGATIVE for Feleuk.
- The Facts About FIV and FeLV
The MKC residents are all adoption ready for a charitable adoption fee
- $180 per kitten or $300 for a two kitten adoption (6 months and under)
- $150 per kitty or $250 for a two cat adoption (Over 6 months)
- $80 for FIV+ kitty or Senior Cat
PCON Adoption Process at My Kitty Cafe
Before beginning the adoption process it is required that you book a visit to My Kitty Cafe to meet all of our current resident kitties there.
Once you’ve met a cat that you are interested in adopting, the first step in the adoption process is to complete the online Adoption Application.
We do not necessarily approve applications in order of receipt. Our goal is to place the right cat into the right home. We want to make the best possible match, both for the adopter and for our cats. Our adoption standards and criteria are in place to ensure that this happens. Once the best match has been selected the applicant will be contacted. The final step in the adoption process is an adoption meeting at MKC with the PCON Adoptions Volunteer. At the completion of a successful meeting the kitty will go home.